SLA International Inc. is committed to maintaining privacy protection for its users.
- SLA International Inc. collects Non-Personal Information and Personal Information. Non-Personal Informationincludes information that cannot be used to personally identify you, such as anonymous usage data, general demographic information, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, and preferences that are generated based on the data you submit and/or number of clicks. Personal Information includes your address, email, contact information, if submitted through the contact form on our website.
A “cookie” primarily stores information concerning your Internet domain name and Internet protocol address and your visits and preferences with respect to your use of this web site.
SLA International Inc. may share this information internally with employees or third-party contractors as needed. This information is only used to improve SLA International Inc. website and enhance our visitors’ experience. Raw data logs are only retained temporarily for website management purposes.
- Except as expressly set forth below, SLA International Inc. does not provide any Personal Information to third parties without your consent. We may share your information:
- with third parties that provide services to us, such as third parties that maintain this website or provide marketing assistance or data analysis or;
- if required by applicable law or regulation or court order.
Also, in the event that SLA International Inc. undergoes a corporate reorganization or an acquisition or merger, user information would be transferred to the surviving entity.
- Any resumes and employment information submitted to SLA International Inc. through this website shall only be used to determine whether to consider an individual for any employment openings.
- SLA International Inc. implements security measures to protect your information from unauthorized access. However, these measures do not guarantee that your information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of such firewalls or secure server software. By using our website, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks.
- Thу website and any products and services offered herein are not intended for persons under the age of 13. SLA International Inc. does not knowingly collect information from anyone under 13 years of age. SLA International Inc. prohibits children under the age of 13 from using all interactive portions of the website, including leaving any comments, filling out forms, or otherwise submitting information. SLA International Inc. will not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If SLA International Inc. learns it has any information or content from anyone under the age of 13, SLA International Inc. will delete that information.
- Governing Law
Any dispute related in any way to your visit to this website shall be arbitrated by state or federal court in the state of New York, United States of America. You consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue of such courts.
- Rules Of Conduct
While using the website, you will comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations. Your use of the website is conditional on your compliance with the rules of conduct set forth in this section. Failure to comply may result in termination of your access to the website.
SLA International Inc. name, logo and any or all related service marks are the property of SLA International Inc. You may not use the name or any of these marks without prior written consent of SLA International Inc. All service marks or trademarks not owned by us are the property of their representative owners. You are hereby notified that these marks are protected and if you wish to copy them for any reason you must have prior written consent from the respective organization.
Content published on this website is the property of SLA International Inc. and protected by international copyright laws.
- The Use of Personal Information
You have the right at any time to prevent us from contacting you for marketing purposes. When SLA International Inc. sends a promotional communication to a user, the user can opt out of further marketing communications by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in each such e-mail. You also can indicate that you do not wish to receive marketing communications from us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.