Intellectual Property Investigations
At SLA International, we are passionate about defending your right to be authentic. We provide global investigation services that focus on uncovering fraudulent reproduction and counterfeiting. Our experienced team will advise you anytime, anywhere in the world to help protect your business image from financial, cyber or human risks. Our licensed private investigators can determine the best investigative strategy necessary for international anti-counterfeiting. We conduct detailed investigations to assess if any counterfeit products have been manufactured and ensure your brand identity is protected.
Our company has been a part of the worldwide anti-counterfeit fight for more than two decades. During this time we have successfully led investigations to uncover fake goods in Europe, Asia, the Middle East and even the USA, exposed illegal vendors and organized a dozen criminal and civil raids. Thanks to the skills gained while working for one of the world’s best special services, as well as all-around knowledge in international relations and foreign policies and languages, our investigative team is more than capable of gathering information even under extreme conditions.
The team of global private investigators at SLA International have been serving agencies and institutions with a complete array of IP investigative screening services for over 20 years. We have exceptionally trained staff that are knowledgeable to ensure your business and intellectual property is safe from piracy, brand counterfeiting, trademark infringement, and more.
Our global investigation services entail:
● Anti-counterfeiting Investigations
● Market Surveys and Market Intelligence
● Undercover Operations and Investigations
● Conducting / Organizing Criminal and Civil Raids
● Gathering Vendor Information
● Trademark Infringement Investigations
● Copyright Violation Issues
● Parallel Trade Investigations
● Grey Market Investigations
● Trademark and Domain Names Acquisitions
● Online Brand Abuse Reports
● Custom Protection
● Internal Market Monitoring
● Samples and Test Purchases